Indiepop Ain't Noise Pollution

A blog celebrating all things indie focusing (with occasional exceptions!) on the bands and music of the 1980s underground!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sign Petition For Rumblefish To Play Live Again!!

I've started an online petition that I will present to Summerhouse Records to try and persuade Jeremy Paige to reform Rumblefish to play live again. See details in the Rumblefish post below, I think he would do it!
What with all the C86 reunion gigs going on at the moment, I think the time is right so please click the link and sign. Perhaps we could persuade some others to do a one off '20 years since C86' gig at the same time in Birmingham- Mighty Mighty? The Jack Rubies? The Surf Drums? The Nightingales? The Return of Ralph Coates? The Atom Spies? The Sea Urchins ? The Capitols ? Sign away!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/RumblefishGigs/index.html

5 Comments:

Blogger NERI DA ROSA said...

very nice blog!
Neri (Brazil)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. just wanna ask if you're familiar w a band called BIG SOUND AUTHORITY? they were from the 80's and i only know one song/video. i think it was called 'this town' though i'm not sure. also LULU KISS ME DEAD who were signed with beggars banquet/situatuin two.

1:06 AM  
Blogger HB said...

Thanks for the comments guys.
Your blog looks excellent Neri, I'm trying to work out how to post MP3s at the moment - I notice you've managed it, any help would be most gratefully received!

Big Sound Authority? I remember the name and I know they had a compilation cd released on Cherry Red records 'This house is where your love stands' but I must admit I never heard any of their stuff myself.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that Jeremy Paige is playing the Spitz in London on May 12th this year?

Check out the gigs page at www.tunatheday.com

4:48 PM  
Blogger ourpeboritp!o!p! said...

Hi...whatever happened to you blog?
very nice stuff to read! Any chance you have any music from
The Return Of Ralph Coates?? I was curious to hear how they sound.

Cheers!

Jessel

http://www.myspace.com/jesselbaltazar

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home